Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Naomi Osaka raised her voice on the disappearance of Peng Shuai, said - hope her family is safe and well


Tennis star Naomi Osaka said she was shocked to hear of fellow player Peng Shuai, who has been missing in China after sexual harassment allegations against a former top government official. Japan's former world number one and four-time Grand Slam champion Osaka posted on social media on Wednesday asking where is Peng Shuai? Where is Peng Shuai? With the hashtag, Osaka wrote on Twitter, "I don't know if your eyes are on the news, but recently I was told about a teammate who disappeared shortly after revealing her sexual assault. It is not right at any cost to suppress the voice.

Osaka, 24, who hasn't played at Tour-level events since her title defense campaign ended in a third-round loss at the US Open in September, expressed hope that Peng and her family would be safe and sound. Osaka wrote, "I am shocked by the current situation. I am sending her a ray of love and hope." are demanding.

Peng wrote in a lengthy post on social media earlier this month that a former deputy prime minister forced her to have sex, despite persistent denials. The post has been removed from Peng's confirmed account on Weibo, China's leading social media platform, and China's entirely state-controlled media has suppressed all news on the issue. Peng, thirty-five, wrote that Zheng Gaoli, a former deputy prime minister and member of the ruling Communist Party, had forced her to have sex three years ago, despite repeated denials after a round of tennis. Zheng's wife was guarding the door during the incident. Peng also wrote in his post that even seven years ago, they had a sexual relationship.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.